I. General information.
The confidentiality of your personal data is very important for MOVCA Bio Food SRL, based in the Republic of Moldova. mun. Chisinau, str. Căpriana 50, as a data operator.
This page has the role of informing you about the processing of your personal data, in the context of using the site www.biofood.md.
II. Categories of personal data processed
1. If you are a customer of the Site, MOVCA Bio Food SRL will process the following personal data: name and surname, telephone, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, data on how you use the Site. for example, your behavior / preferences / habits within MOVCA Bio Food SRL, as well as any other categories of data that you provide directly in the context of placing an order through the site or in any other way resulting from the use site.
2. If you are a visitor to the Site, MOVCA Bio Food SRL will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Site, such as the data that you provide in the contact / questions section. / complaints, to the extent that you contact us in this way.
III. Purposes and grounds of processing
If you are a client of the Site, MOVCA Bio Food SRL processes your personal data as follows:
- in order to perform various analyzes, reports on the operation of the Site, the creation of consumer preference profiles, mainly in order to improve the experience offered on the Site.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of MOVCA Bio Food SRL to permanently improve the customer experience on the Site.
- to resolve complaints, grievances and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of MOVCA Bio Food SRL to ensure the proper functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the experience of visitors to the Site, including by resolving various comments, questions or complaints.
IV. The length of time we process your data
In principle, MOVCA Bio Food SRL will process your personal data as long as necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
If you withdraw your consent for the processing of data for marketing purposes, MOVCA Bio Food SRL will stop the processing of your personal data for this purpose, but without affecting the processing carried out by MOVCA Bio Food SRL based on the consent expressed by you before its withdrawal. .
V. Your rights
Under the conditions provided for by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you enjoy the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by MOVCA Bio Food SRL, according to those described in this document;
- the right to access data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from MOVCA Bio Food SRL regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details on the processing activities such as the way in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is done, the recipients or categories of data recipients, etc .;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by MOVCA Bio Food SRL of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data;
- the right to delete data, without undue delay, (“right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- if the data subject objects to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing;
- if personal data have been processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Union or national law under the control of the controller.
It is possible that, following the request to delete the data, MOVCA Bio Food SRL to anonymize this data (thus depriving them of personal character) and to continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes.
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, instead requesting the restriction of their use;
- the controller no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; or
- the data subject objected to the processing (other than direct marketing), for the period of time during which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, namely (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by MOVCA Bio Food SRL to another data operator, insofar as the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to object – in respect of processing activities may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning him be processed under the legitimate interest of MOVCA Bio Food SRL or under the public interest, unless MOVCA Bio Food SRL may demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, ie the right not to be subject to a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affects -a significant measure.